30 May 2013

Too Busy Living

Hello Friends!!

It's been quite a while since I have posted anything, mainly due to my full time job as a Special Events Assistant Coordinator at Catalyst Ranch, as well as playing co-ed flag football in the CBL Chicago League in between.  It's definitely been hard to balance my life (and personal affairs), let alone attempt to blog about anything!

Sooooo, in my efforts to get back to me and what I love, this is yet another attempt to keep up with myself and revamp this blog yet again.  For the time being I have added some shots of life over the past year or so to help get you up to speed.

Keep an eye out for some changes and upcoming posts! I don't want to disappoint!

Lauren & I at the Green Wedding Alliance Committed Wedding Show in March 2013
The Ranch Ladies and I winning the best bookcase award for the Make the Case Fundraiser  in November 2012
More of the Ranch Ladies and I at the 10th Catalyst Ranch Anniversary Party in November 2012
Arrogant Bastards Spring 2012
Me in my 2nd Pro Bowl October 2012
Courvoisier Sponsored CBL Kick-Off Party April 2013
Playing in my 1st Pro Bowl June 2012
Lauren and I at Thursday Therapy in August 2012


Happy Spring Peeps! Chat with you soon! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment