21 December 2010

Today's Look: First Day of Winter...



Which honestly means nothing to us in the Midwest considering it has felt like winter for a couple of weeks, although now that it is "officially" winter, for some reason it's been a fairly decent 30-35 degrees the past few days here in Chicago (and yes 35 is nice to us Chicagoans=-), so I figured why not get another wear out of my favorite leather jacket before the temp drop. Unfortunately due to the delightful weather today the freshly fallen snow from last night is now a wonderful shade of grayish black slush (as seen below), so I'll have better boot shots once I weather treat them!! =-)

I hope you are as inspired by the snow as I am, and if you have the privilege to play in the snow what the hell are you waiting for?!?! GO throw some snow balls and have a blast, I sure will! Peace.





Leather jacket & Eskimo hat: Thrifted * Glasses: Forever 21 * Scarf: United Colors of Benetton * Sweater & Jeans: J. Crew * Leather Gloves: Wilsons Leather * Leather boots: Ralph Lauren (purchased at DSW)

No comments:

Post a Comment