11 April 2011

Today's Look: Summer was that you??


Leave it to Chicago to go from Spring to Summer overnight, literally! Yesterday we had an abnormally 80 degree day, which was nice for a change from the rain and cold we have had the past few weeks, but it was just a tease... Today, we are back to Spring, but it was nice to go outside without a coat and not flinch from the cold as soon as I stepped out my door!

Jacket: Banana Republic * Shirt: H&M * Skirt: Thrifted* Belt, Glasses: Forever 21 * Bag: Lucky * Hat: Bought from Hippie Gypsy in Tucson, AZ

Being inspired by the sudden burst of warmth, I decided my favorite indian skirt had to be worn! It's perfect!

I love this skirt for a few reasons: 1. it's super comfortable; 2. it's long but you still get a nice breeze; 3. it was only $2 at a thrift store; 4. it looks like it's dancing by itself when the wind blows (see below)... So with these wonderful reasons, why wouldn't this skirt be my fav?!?!


Now all I need are more lovely days... Summer! I am ready when you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment