10 March 2011

Day Ten: Blasted Pole!!

So apparently in my world, heels can be dangerous in more ways than one... The first is the obvious one, slipping or tripping, but now I've come to find that I need to look UP as well as down! What the hell!?!?!? I went out to a club, in heels none-the-less, and not paying attention, I walked right into this jutted out pole at the bottom of the stairs!! I wanted to laugh, but it hurt so bad I thought I was gonna pass out! LOL I proved to be okay, but I decided to take a photo so you all could see what I am talking about! This is definitely not the first time I've run into things with my head (I am 5'10''), I seem have a tendency to walk into low hanging tree branches fairly often, but the pole is a first... I suppose I need to make a note to self to somehow simultaneously walk whilst looking up and down at the same time... We'll see how well that works out for me! =-)

Sorry for the terrible photo, it was dark and I used my camera phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment