10 January 2011

Today's Look: Black & White (Leopard vs. Plaid)























It's cold. It's dark. It's winter. However, I love my new over the knee boots, so I figured, let's experiment with shorts! =-) I love the look of shorts with tights, high socks, boots, etc., so to pair some shorts with these boots seemed perfectly perfect! It's sexy without being too revealing and I just love it!

As you can tell the looks are similar, the only difference; the leopard and the plaid. I like the leopard because it's more of a feminine sexy look. I like the plaid because it's the same outfit, just more masculine style. I love taking pieces from our male counterparts to incorporate into my wardrobe because you begin to find different ways of wearing things, and in my opinion, I began looking at women's clothing in a different light. I also think it's super fun to mix things up a bit!

What do you think? Which is your favorite? Leopard or Plaid? I would love to hear you opinions! Until next time! Peace!



























































































Boots: Dexter for Payless * Leather Jacket: Knoles & Carter * Leopard Scarf: H & M * Arm Warmers: Urban Outfitters * Glasses: Forever 21 * Shorts, Tank & Plaid shirt: Thrifted




1 comment:

  1. The leopard makes you look like a class hooker.
    The plaid makes you look like you set trippin in Compton.

    I love them both!

    ReplyDelete