17 January 2011

Nail Candy: Dream On...

...is the name of my absolutely FAV nail polish by Sinful Colors! I discovered it about 2 years ago, and since finding it I've had about 5 bottles! =-) I didn't even realize how much I wore this color until I kept seeing it popping up in my photos (a few below)!

What I love most about this color is that it is super versatile, it's a fun way to add a punch of color to any outfit, and for some reason it seems to change colors in different lighting, and that makes me smile! Also I think the name is just perfect because I feel it captures how I feel when I wear it, just like I'm dreaming...

I usually grab a bottle from my local Walgreens in case you were wondering, but beware, they usually run out fast so you may have to really look! Happy Monday! Until next time! Peace. And don't forget to keep Dreaming On!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment