30 January 2011

Superbowl XLV!!!!

Sorry for no post in a while Friends!! After that defeat by the Packers this past Sunday I was a little, needless to say, discontented... It also didn't help very much that half of the city was tormenting our quarter-back Cutler for "losing" the game for us, when in actuality he had a terrible knee injury that could have potentially been career ending!! Give the Bears a break Chicago!! Yeah the game was iffy and there were questionable calls and decisions made, but at the end of the day, they are still our team!! We have GOT to make sure we support our home teams better!!! Bears!! Congratulations for an awesome season! I'm still behind you guys, we got this next year!!!

As for the mean time, with the Superbowl coming up, I will actually be rooting for the Packers... Go figure right!?! You're telling me!! But with all the hype surrounding this Superbowl XLV game, I must say that I am absolutely sick and tired of hearing "Black & Yellow" by Wiz Khalifa. You would think we lived in Pittsburgh with all the damn Steelers fans I've been seeing...

I mean I know the Packers are our 'archenemies' and all, however, we are all Midwesterners (the Bears and the Packers) and we need to root in this Superbowl accordingly!!! So my way of getting you geeked for the Packers is that I want you to listen to J. Byrd's "Green & Yellow" song! If you are a Packers fan I'm sure you'll love it because it's totally awesome!!! Let's go Packers!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment